Koloğlu Holding, displaying activity in the contracting, energy, service, industry and tourism sectors, aims to support sustainable growth and development with the operations it conducts. For Koloğlu Holding, which cares about reflecting its sustainability approach to its employees and the society in the regions where it displays activity, human rights is a priority issue.
This policy covers the operations of Koloğlu Holding and companies whose management is directly affiliated with Koloğlu Holding. With this policy, Koloğlu Holding aims to;
• Act in accordance with the local legislation on working conditions in force in the countries where it operates,
• Continue its activities in accordance with the International Labor Organization (ILO) and the United Nations Human Rights Convention, to which Turkey is a party,
• Comply with relevant local laws on forced and child labor and within this context, act in compliance with the international agreements to which Turkey is a party,
• Not to discriminate, to respect employees' right to organize and collective bargaining,
• Not to make any discrimination among employees on attributes such as language, religion, gender, ethnic origin, marital status, age, etc. for matters such as promotion, remuneration, fringe benefits, paid and unpaid leaves that they encounter during their recruitment processes and throughout their careers,
• Comply with zero-tolerance policy on all kinds of discrimination and physical, sexual, psychological and/or emotional harassment,
• Comply with human rights and to provide a decent work environment, to take the necessary actions to provide a healthy and safe working environment to employees,
• Support the career and personal development of employees,
• Respect the rights granted to local communities in the countries where it operates,
• Pay attention to stakeholder engagement and establish long-term relationships with stakeholders, taking into account the expectations of stakeholders,
• Expect subcontractors, suppliers and service providers to act in accordance with human rights, and to give necessary warnings when any violations are detected.
This policy is monitored periodically in line with the requirements and updated when deemed necessary. The Sustainability Committee is responsible for updating the policy. The policy entered into force on 26.04.2021 with the approval of the Board of Directors.