This project is 84 kilometers long and includes the rehabilitation works aiming to meet the increasing demand for high-quality and fast freight and passenger transportation on the Sumgait–Yalama railway line, which forms part of the North–South transport corridor route running through Azerbaijan and plays an important role in fulfilling Azerbaijan’s transit and logistics needs.
Works to be implemented within the scope of this project are as follows;
• Renovation of railway tracks,
• Renovation or repair of bridges,
• Renovation or repair of culverts,
• Construction of overpasses,
• Construction of level crossings,
• Construction of animal crossings,
• All necessary design, purchase, repair and construction works shall be carried out for the supply and installation of railway signage and safety wire fences.
Employer: AZERBAYCAN DEMİRYOLU KAPALI A.Ş.